JIPMER 2019 Preparation: With only few months left for the examination, it is quite natural to feel anxious and puzzled because some of you may have to cover the vast number of syllabus in short duration of time.
To score more in the exam, you must do self-study with smart approach. It doesn’t matter how much you studied from varies books or which coaching centre you are taking guidance. Ultimately, those who understand the importance of solving application based questions will get good score in JIPMER 2019
Now the question is how can you get good rank in JIPMER 2019? In this article ‘JIPMER 2019 Preparation’ we will talk about these in details.
- To understand whether your JIPMER 2019 Preparation is going in right direction, solve JIPMER Mock Test and start solving it. Such questions will give you the broad idea about the exam and also you can calculate your speed in attempting the questions.
- Most important thing is to recollect the concepts and topics which you might be forgetting. Such revision notes will be helpful.
- If you are weak in some area of the subject don’t feel depressed about it. Make the extra effort and work more to build them up.
- In case if you are not aware of your weaker area, start solving chapter wise questions.
- Do not feel to hesitate to take help from your teachers and friends. Rather than having group study, best is to have group discussion.
- Final thing is to remember in the last week before the exam is to focus on revision. Do not try and learn new or untouched topics.
JIPMER Preparation-Healthy Routines
- To study new topics start waking up in the morning. As per the study, the morning studies are more beneficial in comparison to night studies. During the morning, it’s easier to learn and revise.
- Sometimes doing regular exercise will keep you mentally and physically fit.
- For long run consume foods that are high in protein and fibre.
- Try not to stay isolated from social life. Discussing studies with your friends can be helpful. It will help you stay from stress, and it will create the positive impact on your preparation.
Hope “JIPMER 2019 Preparation” post was informative and helpful to you. Don’t forget to like and share this post on your social networking accounts so more students can benefit out for this. Also, to know how much you have prepared for the exam, try JIPMER Mock Test for free. For more information, you can call us at our toll-free number 1800-4191-870.