JIPMER Mock Test: Last year in 2018, JIPMER was conducted successfully in 130 cities in two shifts. More than 1.97 lakhs students gave the exam last year, this year the number is more likely to increase.
Many students’s felt that the physics and Logical & Quantitative Reasoning was the toughest in comparison to other section. Other student’s felt that physics section was bit lengthy and biology section was little difficult.
In this post we will discuss about how you have to study for JIPMER 2019 exam: subject wise. Also, how JIPMER Mock Test will help you to score more in the exam.
JIPMER Mock Test-Subject Wise Preparation
- First, solve previous year question paper. In JIPMER 2019 exam, you won’t be asked a direct question so you must get used to the pattern.
- Revise the theory and formula from important chapters.
- Try and solve the problem through approximation if you are solving lengthy calculation.
- Practice JIPMER Mock Test on a regular basis, to analyse your preparation.
- Like physics, chemistry also takes the time to master it. To understand the subject, try and understand the chemical reaction first.
- First, read the theoretical concept to understand the subject in deep.
- Also, you must develop the understanding of each formula before you start the numerical section.
- Most important thing, prepare a weekly study plan. And you should assign a fixed number of chapters every week and try to complete the topics as per the schedule.
- First thing, complete the syllabus from NCERT (Class 11 and 12) before moving to the next step.
- To remember the tough definition, try and explain it to your friends or family.
- Also, practice the 10 years question papers of AIIMS. This will give you a broad idea about the type of question being asked.
JIPMER Mock Test-Importance
- With regular practice JIPMER Mock Test of you will get the clear idea of accuracy and speed.
- Sitting for 3 hours for an exam is not easy especially for JIPMER. Practicing JIPMER Mock test will give you the exposure of exam environment.
- Usually the JIPMER exam questions are framed in such a way that you have to apply for multiple methods to solve questions. Solving JIPMER Mock Test will give you the idea of such questions.
Hope “JIPMER Mock Test” post was informative and helpful to you. Don’t forget to like and share this post on your social networking accounts so more students can benefit out for this. For more information, you can call us at our toll-free number 1800-4191-870.