The NEET (National Entrance Exam Test) exam will be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). Since NEET is an All India Competitive exam, so to clear the exam you must prepare smartly on a daily basis.
Since 2016, NEET has been conducted every year, more than 10 lakh of student appeared for the exam. The most common problem every student faced is the level of questions in physics subject. Due to the physics section, some students are not able to finish the paper on time. Most of the questions asked from the physics section are never straight forwarded. That’s why it is important for NEET 2020 aspirant to understand that they must practice numerical questions, to avoid such a mistake.
In this article ‘NEET 2020 Study Plan’, we will discuss the smart preparation plan for high marks in NEET 2020.
- The most important step should be, start with physics because it is a subject that requires a lot of time and effort. To understand the basics start with NCERT. To understand the concepts deeper, you can refer to books like Concepts of Physics, Volumes 1 and 2, by H.C. Verma.
- When it comes to derivation in physics, try and understand the logic behind the derivation. Unlike another subject, derivation requires a lot of attention.
- Now talking about the chemistry subject. It has three sections; Physical, organic and Inorganic. First, about Organic Chemistry, it is one of the areas where the majority of the student’s struggles, it is not very complicated, but sometimes it is difficult to absorb.
- In Inorganic chemistry, you must learn some theories because there are concepts which can’t be generalised through logical understanding.
- In physical chemistry, you have to solve many questions which require a lot of calculation. The more you solve the questions, the more you get the idea about the approximation.
- Finally, when it comes to biology, it is a subject which the majority of aspirants find it scoring. Since biology is easy and scoring subject, one must not take it casually. Once you are done with NCERT, try solving ten years question paper.
- Whenever you complete 1 chapter from any subject, practice Chapter wise test practice. It will help you to understand your weaker area.
- Once you are done with the syllabus practice mock test, to check your preparation. It will help you to understand the preparation level.
- The mock test will also help you to improve time management.
- Before you start preparing for NEET 2020 set a completion target of 8 months. Now, why eight months because from January 2020 you won’t get time for NEET preparation. You will be busier for the pre-boards and boards exams.
Study Plan: Healthy Routines
- As per the study, waking up in the morning is more useful compared to night studies. During the morning, it’s easy to focus and learn new things.
- Doing proper exercise will keep you mentally and physically fit.
- Foods that are high in protein and fibre are way better for you in the long run.
- Always drink water regularly; it will keep you hydrated during the study hours.
Previous Year Question Paper
Hope the “NEET 2020 Study Plan” post was informative and helpful to you. Don’t forget to like and share this post on your social networking accounts so more students can benefit out for this. For more information, you can call us at our toll-free number 1800-4191-870.