NEET 2021 will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) in the month of May. NTA is conducting the NEET exam from 2019 onwards. Till 2018, CBSE was conducting the NEET exam. NEET UG formerly known as All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT), is the only entrance exam conducted in India for the students who seek admission to undergraduate medical courses and dental courses in Government as well as private medical and dental colleges.
NEET 2021 Syllabus
Due to covid 19 pandemic prevailing in India all the classes are now conducted online. Since this cannot completely replace the class room education system in India, authorities were requested to reduce the syllabus of class 11 and 12. The syllabus for NEET exam is based on the syllabus of classes 11 and 12. Since this syllabus got a reduction of about 30%, NEET syllabus is also expected to be reduced. Candidates for NEET 2021 exam are very curious regarding the NEET exam syllabus for the next year. The revised syllabus for NEET 2021 is expected in the month of November.
NEET 2021 Exam Date
NEET 2020 was first decided to conduct on May 3, 2020, but due to covid 19 pandemic in the country it is postponed second time to September 13, 2020.
NEET UG 2021 is expected to be conducted as usual in the first week of May 2021.
NEET 2021 Application Form
It is expected that NTA will release the application form for NEET 2021 in the first week of December 2020. Filling the application will be in online mode only. The required documents, certificates, and photos will have to be uploaded online as well. The fee payment can be done via online or bank challans.
NEET 2021 Application Form Filling process can be explained in 5 simple steps:
- Registration– Candidates who wish to write the NEET 2021 exam should first register in the official website of NTA using their email id and mobile number. If the student doesn’t have a valid email id or mobile number, they can use their parents’ or guardians for the same.
- Filling application form –Fill the application form with the correct details of the candidate and his/her qualification details.
- Uploading documents and photo – Upload valid documents and recent passport sized and post card sized photographs in white background, of the candidate.
- Application fee payment – Make the fee payment for the exam. This amount is non-refundable.
- Printing the confirmation page – After completing the application process candidate must save and take a print out of the confirmation page for future references.
Once the Notification is out we would be releasing an explanatory video for the online application process. Please subscribe to the newsletter as well as our Youtube channel- https://www.youtube.com/user/ozternindia to be kept up-to-date with all the latest news on competitive exams.